About Me

My photo
Ma names Tenisha, 17 goin on 18... Currently trying to figure out what I want in this so called life.

"Be Yourself. Be Confident. Smile with your heart. Seduce with your eyes." -DVF
"You look beautiful today. But I think its just cause you're in all black" -Andrew Mukamal

Monday, January 11, 2010

New Years!

For New Years I went to a Rooftop party with my friends! It was super fun and we danced the night away. When it hit 12 we screamed and cheered, kissed and hugged right on into the new year! It was really fun. At about 1230 we peaced out and went to a mutual friend of everyone's house and danced even more there! Once everyone ended up there it was a lot of fun and I was thankful to have spent the intro into my new year with all my closest friends at a fun place for everyone!







No comments:

Post a Comment