About Me

My photo
Ma names Tenisha, 17 goin on 18... Currently trying to figure out what I want in this so called life.

"Be Yourself. Be Confident. Smile with your heart. Seduce with your eyes." -DVF
"You look beautiful today. But I think its just cause you're in all black" -Andrew Mukamal

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I'll be up up and away, up up and away...

So last night my friends Nati, Natalie, Jessica, Celina and I went to our friend Curtiss house for  a party! It was alot of fun! It was soo  different because it was a huge party compared to what he normally throws so there was alot of random people there. Alot of different people, hahah. The music was also very different! They got a different DJ for once and he played hip hop the whole time, when we are all used to hearing electro or dance music! It was a nice change though and I really enjoyed hearing a change in music ! Hah.
Heres some picture from after the party ahahah, my friend keeps taking our friend Ants hats! He always forgets to get them back before he leaves parties!






No comments:

Post a Comment