About Me

My photo
Ma names Tenisha, 17 goin on 18... Currently trying to figure out what I want in this so called life.

"Be Yourself. Be Confident. Smile with your heart. Seduce with your eyes." -DVF
"You look beautiful today. But I think its just cause you're in all black" -Andrew Mukamal

Sunday, December 06, 2009

Sexual Tension.



In my life
Why do I give valuable time
To people who don't care if I live or die ?
Two lovers entwined pass me by
And heaven knows I'm miserable now


Today I'm totally feeling all this good old music.
1. Velvet Underground.
2. The Smiths
3. U2
4. The Cure
5. Pink Floyd

And then I found out about this band called "The xx".
They are really good and have a chill mood to their music. Check em out!

Also, I heard this song called Lets Call It Off,
by Drake feat. Peter Bjorn & John.
I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment