About Me

My photo
Ma names Tenisha, 17 goin on 18... Currently trying to figure out what I want in this so called life.

"Be Yourself. Be Confident. Smile with your heart. Seduce with your eyes." -DVF
"You look beautiful today. But I think its just cause you're in all black" -Andrew Mukamal

Thursday, December 17, 2009

we got the blues




Took these photos earlier today when I got out of school :D
I'm so happy, today I got out at like 9:40. Its finals week so we get out at 12, and have 2 periods a day. Today was 5th & 6th period day, but I only have a 5th period. No 6th. I would have gotten out at 10, but my mom has class at that time so she had to get me a bit early.
Now I'm just laying around. I feel a bit sick :x

1 comment:

  1. Naw you look so cute =)
    You have hot legs!

    I hope you are feeling better!

    x!

    ReplyDelete