About Me

My photo
Ma names Tenisha, 17 goin on 18... Currently trying to figure out what I want in this so called life.

"Be Yourself. Be Confident. Smile with your heart. Seduce with your eyes." -DVF
"You look beautiful today. But I think its just cause you're in all black" -Andrew Mukamal

Thursday, December 24, 2009

I'd rather eat a cookie than...






Last weekend my friends Natalie, Neggeen, Maya, Alex and I went to a Christmas party, after Cobblestone. It was very last minute so they weren't really dressed up. But thankfully I just love dressing up at all times when going out so I was ready ready ready! hahaha. The craziest thing happened while we were there.
 A couple years ago this girl broke into my house and stole my money, camera, my aunts laptop, and a few other things. Thankfully we got it all back but we got a restraining order against her and she went to Rehab haha. Being a druggie and all. So obviously she eventually got out, and she was there! At the party. Hahaha. She came up to me and said sorry and stuff but I wasn't into it and was quite rude to her. But its what she gets, right?!
Anyways. It didnt ruin my night I still had alot of fun with my girls!...and guy haha. My friend Chris who invited us, and was also the photographer of the party, took some pictures of me so I will have to put those up when I get them (:
Oh and I was wearing my new lace dress! I'll post better pictures of it later. My moms black cardigan. Hearts necklace. And I was wearing these cute high heels my ex got me hahaha. YAY!


Some funny quotes of the night:
"Id rather eat another cookie than see his face again"
"Hes like a dirty James Franco!"
"Lesbi Lesbi Lesbi!"

Hahaha.
xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment