About Me

My photo
Ma names Tenisha, 17 goin on 18... Currently trying to figure out what I want in this so called life.

"Be Yourself. Be Confident. Smile with your heart. Seduce with your eyes." -DVF
"You look beautiful today. But I think its just cause you're in all black" -Andrew Mukamal

Friday, December 11, 2009

So,

I watched the Woodies the other day and as much as I love music, I definately dont think TWLOHA should have won the Good Woodie! I mean there are sooo many other important things out there. Like hunger and shelter and homelessness and water! I understand depression, okay, but the majority of those people have all that I stated above and MORE! I mean half of the concerts they go to, to "find happiness through music", they have to pay to get into! Right?! Well I just think there are WAAAY more important things out there and am highly dissapointed that they won over people who are helping hungry kids in Africa and all that other stuff that was nominated!

No comments:

Post a Comment