About Me

My photo
Ma names Tenisha, 17 goin on 18... Currently trying to figure out what I want in this so called life.

"Be Yourself. Be Confident. Smile with your heart. Seduce with your eyes." -DVF
"You look beautiful today. But I think its just cause you're in all black" -Andrew Mukamal

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

and the party dont start til i walk in...

On the 28th my friend Neggeen and I had a party! It was so much fun! So many of our friends showed up and we had the funnest time just dancing and enjoying company. I didnt get to talk to that many people because I had to regulate alot of things going on! But I still had fun. Our friend Chris was the DJ and he did a very good job hahah. I took lots of picture and here are some to share with you :D



















As we left heading back home we got a flat tire! Thankfully we had our guy friends there so we fixed it and got out of the side of the freeway! Grabbed some Taco Bell! And finally fell asleep at 7 A.M. (:






No comments:

Post a Comment