About Me

My photo
Ma names Tenisha, 17 goin on 18... Currently trying to figure out what I want in this so called life.

"Be Yourself. Be Confident. Smile with your heart. Seduce with your eyes." -DVF
"You look beautiful today. But I think its just cause you're in all black" -Andrew Mukamal

Friday, August 13, 2010

today is the day!

Can't wait to road trip 6 hours to SF.
See some friends I've been missin.
Socialize and have fun working at OL, yes, I'm going to enjoy it.
Go out every night after.
Chill on Haight for a bit.
Eat some good festival food!
Take lots of memorable pictures.
Dance.
See The Strokes finally, the remains of the Grateful Dead, Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros, Nas & Damian again yay!!, Chromeo, Bassnectar, Pretty Lights, Donald Glaude, and Empire of the Sun.


Oohhhh yeaaahh.

No comments:

Post a Comment