About Me

My photo
Ma names Tenisha, 17 goin on 18... Currently trying to figure out what I want in this so called life.

"Be Yourself. Be Confident. Smile with your heart. Seduce with your eyes." -DVF
"You look beautiful today. But I think its just cause you're in all black" -Andrew Mukamal

Friday, August 13, 2010

to die by your side is such a heavenly way to die.

I think of too many things at 3 in the morning.

I just painted my nails black.
I'm trying to find inspiration for what to wear this weekend.
I'm working and attending Outside Lands, yes!
I can't wait to see some people from Vaikhari there, I don't know why but seeing them always makes me really happy. Maybe cause they were all genuinely sweet and fun people. And it was just a great weekend overall.
I love all of my newest friends! and I miss thee old.
I'm having a weird nightly obsession with The Smiths, I've loved them for a long time, but it's more than that these past nights. Dunno how to explain it.
I wish more boys dressed like Morrissey did.
I take that back, it wouldn't be as cute and unique.
Hmph.

No comments:

Post a Comment