About Me

My photo
Ma names Tenisha, 17 goin on 18... Currently trying to figure out what I want in this so called life.

"Be Yourself. Be Confident. Smile with your heart. Seduce with your eyes." -DVF
"You look beautiful today. But I think its just cause you're in all black" -Andrew Mukamal

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Holy moley me oh my...

It's been a loooong couple of weeks since Outside Lands, let me tell you. The last night of OL, Sunday, our ride lost the car keys. So with that, they had to be shipped from NJ and got there Wednesday. Within those days we slept in the car the first night, and managed to find a way to sleep on friends bedroom floors the other two nights. By Wednesday, the keys came and we had to jump the car cause the battery had died. Once we thought we were on our way outta the city, the car started smoking. Come to find out, a fuse blew. So, we had to stay another day cause all the NAPA's were closed. Once we got the fuse, for what felt like the billionth time, we thought we were outta there. But the car stopped dead right in the middle of the road. We finally just pushed it to a shop. That night my mom came and got me over from Sacramento and brought me to our home which I never felt more grateful than ever for getting to because I hadn't showered or been able to change my clothes much within those 4 days!


Whew, pictures and my experience at OL will be up later.

No comments:

Post a Comment