About Me

My photo
Ma names Tenisha, 17 goin on 18... Currently trying to figure out what I want in this so called life.

"Be Yourself. Be Confident. Smile with your heart. Seduce with your eyes." -DVF
"You look beautiful today. But I think its just cause you're in all black" -Andrew Mukamal

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

you used to hold me

1/5/10 weekend.

I attempted to see Dear John. and failed miserably this whole entire weekend hah!
Anyways. I went to Rachels party on Friday.
And on Saturday I hung out with my friend Angie I haven't hung out with in foreveeeerr :]
We attempted to see Dear John hah but missed it and ate On The Boarder instead!
Then we got my friend Tim and went to a kickback at our friend Chriss house in Pocket!
After that Angie went home and we went with our friend Kaytee and Neggeen to our other friend
Johns house. We played Darts and watched moviess hahh.
Then on Sunday I had a funnn movie night (:




We danced in the Mcdonalds drive thru on the way to Rachels hah ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment