About Me

My photo
Ma names Tenisha, 17 goin on 18... Currently trying to figure out what I want in this so called life.

"Be Yourself. Be Confident. Smile with your heart. Seduce with your eyes." -DVF
"You look beautiful today. But I think its just cause you're in all black" -Andrew Mukamal

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

jazzzzhands

2/13/10 weeekend.

On Saturday my friends and I went to Second Saturday which was alot of fun.
We literally ran into everyone there and checked out the new US store which had one of my current favorite songs Raindrops by Basement Jaxx playing :]
Later on in the night we went to a party downtown, then to this small kickback back in Natomas.
Overall it was a goood night !
Sunday, was Valentinessss Day [:
I spent it with my closest friends. We didn't do much except for chill at our friend Zacs house for a while, then Johns.











No comments:

Post a Comment