About Me

My photo
Ma names Tenisha, 17 goin on 18... Currently trying to figure out what I want in this so called life.

"Be Yourself. Be Confident. Smile with your heart. Seduce with your eyes." -DVF
"You look beautiful today. But I think its just cause you're in all black" -Andrew Mukamal

Sunday, October 11, 2009


My glasses finally came! I really wanted them so my mommy ordered them for me. As a birthday present of course. So I got a good look at them, tried them on and then she took them away. I'll be getting them back next Saturday (:

I want these from Karmaloop:


The blazer is a must have, which I would have, its just so expensive. The lace shrug is so cute. I love it! I really love the red skirt, and I've been wanting one for quite a while now. The watch! Just look at it, another must have. Its perfect for just throwing on with a cute black jumpsuit or anything simple really. And lastly, the glasses. I just really like them. Haha.

------------------
I hope to find these soon, at a price that isnt $170.
Legginngssss! I want them in silver and black, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment