About Me

My photo
Ma names Tenisha, 17 goin on 18... Currently trying to figure out what I want in this so called life.

"Be Yourself. Be Confident. Smile with your heart. Seduce with your eyes." -DVF
"You look beautiful today. But I think its just cause you're in all black" -Andrew Mukamal

Thursday, October 07, 2010

Sadly to say, I've been cheating on Blogspot with Tumblr.

Uh oh.
To start off my Tumblr, I've began this 30 day challenge thing, and I wanted to share day one with my blogspot.

Day 1- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.


1. I’ve learned a lot this past summer. I’ve learned to try and take the good out of situations even if they aren’t the best ones.
2. I love food A LOT lately.
3. I’ve been a lot happier with my life lately. Although I may not know quite yet what I want to do with my life, I’m figuring out who I am. & I love all the people that have helped me find my way. I’ve met drifters, jewelers, artists, performers, entertainers, and so many beautiful people in the past few months.
They’ve taught me a lot and given me some of the best advice I was seeking. I love life!
4. I’m completely in love with Australian accents.
5. I want to travel. I was supposed to go to Bali in December and Africa early next year. But neither worked out unfortunately. But I’m still hopeful and still saving up in hopes I’ll be traveling soon enough.
6. I want to share all the knowledge I’ve learned this summer with all of my friends and hope one day they can see it themselves.
7. I’m obsessed with Fashion. I don’t think anyone around me understands it the way I do.
8. I like the feeling of being free.
9. I love dancing. I’m not going to say what it is but I’ve found the reason I haven’t been dancing so much at festivals lately. Yay! Now I can get back on it..
10. I love seeing beautiful women, especially at festivals. But I am straight! A lot of it has to do with style. I love seeing what they’re wearing and how they’re dancing. You can tell a lot about a person by those two things. Seeing beautiful women gives me creative ideas and gets my imagination going.
11. Some days I just love relaxing and being on my own.
12. I need to start reading again. I need to start drawing again. I need to start sewing again.
13. I want to model someday, not as a full time job. Just as a side thing.
14. I love manifesting things, they usually come true. If you set your mind to something and really want it to happen, I believe it will.
15. I think I want to end up in New York, or maybe even somewhere outside of the U.S. But Humboldt will always be home base.

No comments:

Post a Comment