About Me

My photo
Ma names Tenisha, 17 goin on 18... Currently trying to figure out what I want in this so called life.

"Be Yourself. Be Confident. Smile with your heart. Seduce with your eyes." -DVF
"You look beautiful today. But I think its just cause you're in all black" -Andrew Mukamal

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Vaikhari

July 10th-13th.
A very awesome mini camping festival.
Mose, Dj Laura, MartyParty, An-ten-nae, Black Rock City Allstars, Mr. Rogers, JSun, Siren, David Starfire, Mochipet, NitGrit & NastyNasty.

My new friend Raychill! She's darling.
Kevins cool feather clip we stole from him for the weeekend ;)
Bindi!
Back massage for the new friend Chris!
Tribal glow paint for Weston!
Dancing to Jsun playing Pon De Floor for us :)
Our new friends Raychill & Jeremiah! That was her vintage bathing suit, she was pissed, but still let him wear it :) They've only been hanging out for 2 weeks, he lives in Portland and she lives in San Francisco. They met by being at a park and he was rocking out alone and she came up and said "do you wanna listen to my ipod?" Ever since then they've been meeting up and going to festivals together. I think they're the cutest EVER!
Hahaha, NOT our bottle. But they declared to take a picture with it.

One of the best festivals I've been to because the people were sooo nice. I really met some amazing people that weekend, that I still stay in contact with. We met some great chefs, artists, and djs! One of which wants to teach my friend Myriah and I how to dj now =) (so excited!!)  Myriahs family helped put on this show, so after we got to keep all this art that people graffitied on this big wall of wooden boards nails together. It's pretty awesome :)

1 comment:

  1. Ahh looks like an awesome time!
    Cool outfits too :)
    Vanilah xx

    www.vanilah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete