About Me

My photo
Ma names Tenisha, 17 goin on 18... Currently trying to figure out what I want in this so called life.

"Be Yourself. Be Confident. Smile with your heart. Seduce with your eyes." -DVF
"You look beautiful today. But I think its just cause you're in all black" -Andrew Mukamal

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Thinking.

Yes! I got 2 new leggings and a scarf today.
The scarf is a dark pink and like a brown with lace on the outsides,
I love it. Anddd one of the leggings are pink with some typa design?
The other ones are grayyyy, its a sweater legging. Yeah!

I also went and picked out my senior portraits today, I like them.
I'll post one later on.

Did I mention I'm obsessed with sunglasses now?!
Inspired by Rihannaaa. Yay.

Anyway, I ended up not going to Get Bent the other night.
But I heard it got shut down about an hour after.
Sooo, hahaha.

Today was definately not one of the best days of my life.
Or should I say yesterday. Its 2:20 A.M. Ugh,
I have alot of thinking to do.
Alot.

-t

No comments:

Post a Comment